Puppy Socialization and Training (Puppies 8 weeks to 4 months)
- Puppy Play Sessions: Controlled off-leash short play sessions (10 minutes) with other puppies in a secure environment.
- Sights and Sounds: Exposure to novel people, objects, surfaces, and sounds in a fun and positive manner.
- Health and Handling: Instruction to help you prepare your puppy to accept routine procedures at home, at the veterinary clinic, and/or grooming facility.
- Basic Puppy Manners: Training to address common puppy problems as biting, jumping, food bowl safety, house training.
- 4 Class Sessions Open Enrollment Sit, Lie Down & Stand – Come When Called – Leash Manners – Sit to Greet (No Jumping on People!)
CALL (530)559-8548 FOR LOCATION
Requirements: Puppies must have a minimum of one set of vaccines at least 7 days prior to the first class and deworming. They must be kept up-to-date on vaccines throughout the class.
Level 1 – Basic Pet Manners (Puppies 4+ months to Adult Dogs) 6 Week Session
- Sit, Down, Stay
- Sit to Greet
- Leave It
- Loose Leash Walking Intro
- Wait (before going through front door, gate or car door).
Level 2 – Dog Training Intermediate (Adult Dogs) 6 Week Session
- Sit, Down, Stay with distance, duration, and distractions
- Leave It Challenges
- Level 2 will prepare you for AKC Canine Good Citizen and APDT C.L.A.S.S. BA Degree (Canine Life and Social Skills). Kathleen is an AKC Evaluator and APDT C.L.A.S.S. Instructor.
Rally Obedience (Adult Dogs) 6 Week Session
- For Dog & Handler Teams who know sit, down, stand, stay and heel.
Rally O improves your dog’s focus and obedience. A team sport where you and your dog navigate a course side by side designated by simple signs (stations). Rally is Lots of Fun!