Puppy Socialization and Training (Puppies 8 weeks to 4 months)
- Puppy Play Sessions: Controlled off-leash short play sessions (5 minutes) with other puppies in a secure environment.
- Sights and Sounds: Exposure to novel people, objects, surfaces, and sounds in a fun and positive manner.
- Health and Handling: Instruction to help you prepare your puppy to accept routine procedures at home, at the veterinary clinic, and/or grooming facility.
- Basic Puppy Manners: Training to address common puppy problems as biting, jumping, food bowl safety, house training.
CALL (530)559-8548 FOR LOCATION
Requirements: Puppies must have a minimum of one set of vaccines at least 7 days prior to the first class and deworming. They must be kept up-to-date on vaccines throughout the class.
Level 1 – Basic Pet Manners (Puppies 4+ months to Adult Dogs) 6 Week Session
- Sit, Down, Stay
- Sit to Greet
- Leave It
- Loose Leash Walking Intro
Level 2 – Dog Training Intermediate (Adult Dogs) 6 Week Session
- Sit, Down, Stay with distance, duration, and distractions
- Loose Leash Walking with distractions
- Wait before going through the front door, gate, or car door
- Level 2 will prepare you for AKC Canine Good Citizen and APDT C.L.A.S.S. BA Degree (Canine Life and Social Skills). Kathleen is an AKC Evaluator and APDT C.L.A.S.S. Instructor.
Level 3 Dog Training Advanced (Adult Dogs) 6 Week Session
- Designed for teams advancing to earning AKC Community Canine and Urban Canine Good Citizen (CGCU) Certification & APDT C.L.A.S.S. MA and Ph.D. Degrees